Sponsor Resource Center:
How to Get Started
Congratulations on your decision to sponsor an HFC workshop in your area! We are excited to work with you to further bring this valuable work into the world.
To help you get started and to stay organized, we’ve created the checklist below. If you have any questions, please contact our sponsor coordinator Lynn Foley, either via email or phone (703-587-8554). Lynn will assist you throughout the entire process to help you create a successful workshop.
- Download, read and sign the Sponsor Agreement and send it, along with deposit, to the HFC office
- Set the workshop date
- Select an Instructor – the HFC office will facilitate this process
- Confirm a location – please read “Picking a Site” for details on selecting a location
- Fill out the online form: Workshop Add Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Your workshop is not officially added to our calendar and registration system until this form has been sent in! If you have any questions, contact Lynn at lynn@HealingFromTheCore.com
- Reach out to HFC-approved Teaching Assistants and line up at least one who will commit to attending your workshop. All HFC Presenters/Practitioners are approved TAs. Graduates of Advanced Energy Dynamics & Applications 1 can also qualify to TA, with Suzanne’s approval. Contact Lynn if you need help finding TAs.
- Download and read the Sponsor Resources document from our website. It covers these details, along with other information, in more detail.
- Start marketing locally – specifics in the Sponsor Resources document.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please contact Lynn, the sponsor coordinator at the HFC office. Her direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org and direct phone is 703-587-8554.