2018 World Massage Conference
Suzanne is delighted to be presenting at the 2018 World Massage Conference!
World Massage Conference is a unique virtual event that is streamed over the Internet, so you can watch in the comfort of your home, office on your computer, tablet or even your phone. It streams live from, March 11th to the 15th. You’ll be able to access recorded replays until March 18th, so even if you can’t attend the live event, register anyway to access the recordings.
Suzanne will be joined by expert massage educators — view the full lineup below. Here’s the focus of Suzanne’s presentation…
Reclaiming Your Body’s Inner Wisdom System
In today’s world we all need full access to our inner and outer resources in order to survive and thrive with the daily demands we face. This presentation introduces the six body wisdom areas, the body myths that keep us from accessing these areas, as well as a process for allowing the deep wisdom of the body to inform and help us navigate in our living, working, healing and relating in the world. Coming to respect and listen to this body wisdom as the ground of our knowing helps us rediscover our innate spirituality and to develop our emotional intelligence.
This LIVE presentation will be held March 15th at 1:00PM Eastern.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D (Reston, Virginia)
Suzanne is one of the world’s leading authorities on conscious awareness and its transformational impact on the healing process.
For more than 30 years she has empowered people with practical tools that enable them to experience joy in each moment without burning out. These skills help improve every aspect of their lives, from their health and well-being to their relationships, their careers, their creativity, even the growth of their businesses.
After decades of perfecting her methods of awakening the body’s innate wisdom, Suzanne created the comprehensive Healing From the Core training curriculum in 1994. Today it includes a robust selection of international workshops, webinars, speaking engagements and audio programs.
One of the original instructors personally mentored by the late Dr. John E. Upledger, Suzanne also continues to teach CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release for the Upledger Institute on nearly every continent. (Click here to view her IAHP profile.) What’s more, she collaborated with the late Emilie Conrad for almost two decades. Together they integrated Emilie’s Continuum Movement with Suzanne’s Full Body Presence to teach other practitioners how to accelerate and deepen the healing process.
Known for her honest, grounded, nurturing manner, Suzanne is adept at weaving together mind, body and spirit to create a unique environment that encourages profound healing. She is the author of Reclaiming Your Body: Healing from Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdomand Full-Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
Learn more about Suzanne.
Please visit the World Massage Conference website for more details and to register.
- Solving Unsolvable Pain Problems with Erik Dalton
- Anatomy Trains with Thomas Myers
- Working with the Psoas with Til Luchau
- Massage in Schools Program Around the World with Sylvie Hetu
- Introduction to Pediatric Massage with Tina Allen
- Energizing Nourishment For Work-Life Balance with Madeline MacKinnon
- The Five Fast Tracks to Stellar Body Mechanics with Eric Stephenson
- The Relevance of Research to Your Massage Practice with Doug Nelson
- Kinesiology Taping to Enhance Clinical Outcomes For Low Back Pain with Drew Freedman & Rick Garbowski
- Crossing the Client/Therapist Boundary with Cherie Sohnen-Moe & Ben Benjamin
- Effortless Massage with Paula Nutting
- Palpation: The Essential Building Block with Andrew Biel
- Treating the Rotational Athlete with the ATM System with Debbie Roberts
- Massage Therapy for Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s Disease with Ruth Werner
- The Mentorship Circle with Melanie Hayden
- Reclaiming Your Body’s Inner Wisdom System with Suzanne Scurlock-Durana
- Orthopedic Assessment and Treatment Planning for Back Pain with Whitney Lowe
Visit the World Massage Conference to register for this Free Live Conference.