Full Body Presence Overview – Cincinnati (Blue Ash), OH
10921 Reed Hartman Hwy
To thrive in today’s demanding world, we need full access to our inner and outer resources.
Just imagine how much more you could accomplish…
…When you have as much energy at the end of the day as you do at the beginning
…When you’re so centered during your day that no matter what issues may come up, you stay calm and centered
…When you can more easily feel the subtleties of the craniosacral, lymphatic and visceral systems, and every other body system
These are just a few of the gifts waiting for you in Full Body Presence Overview.
This introductory workshop provides you with powerful techniques to become a more effective therapist, improve your client outcomes and create an inspiring life.
Despite our highest aspirations, unless we know how to hold a healing space for ourselves, the outcome is often burnout.
Attend a Full Body Presence Overview and learn effective skills to:
• Maintain strong, healthy boundaries.
• Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns.
• Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways.
• Remain fully grounded and present, even in extreme stress.
A Brief Synopsis of Your Day with Full Body Presence
This course teaches how listening to the body’s deep wisdom can help us to navigate our lives and enables us to rediscover our innate spirituality and develop our emotional intelligence.
You will learn a step-by-step process of reclaiming and transforming the tight, numb, or painful places within so that you can feel your wholeness – the sense of aliveness that allows us to be in a state of grace, connected with our core. Using guided explorations, conscious intention, gentle movement, breath, and journaling, we will learn about our unique energy flows and how to create new energy habits that help heal internal blocks and open the way to grace and wholeness.
By the end of this 6-hour workshop you should be able to:
1. Display general body-energy awareness
2. Implement a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout, and helps you enjoy your work more
3. Establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home
4. Describe the Five Healing Principles and why they’re vital regardless of your modality or lifestyle
Deb Jewett, LMT (Friendship, OH)
Deb is a holistic massage therapist with over 20 years experience. In her private practice, she combines traditional modalities with CranioSacral therapy, breath-work, movement, and energy work. She uses Healing From the Core principles and explorations in her personal life and every therapeutic session. Teaching people how to help themselves find peace, health, and joy in their lives, is part of her core belief system. Deb’s grounded presence is enhanced by her love of nature, family, and exploring new possibilities.
May 19, 2019
CMC Office Center, 10921 Reed Hartman Hwy, Suite 216, Cincinnati (Blue Ash), Ohio 45242
One day workshop 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Registration opens at 9:30 AM.
CEUs available (6 contact hours)
NCBTMB Approved Provider
Recommended reading and listening:
- Scurlock-Durana, Reclaiming Your Body: Healing From Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
- Scurlock-Durana, Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
Please listen to the accompanying audio explorations (download information included in each book).
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply.