Advanced Energy Dynamics and Applications II (HFAE2)
4444 East Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
Have You Ever Wanted to be Able to Effectively Reach Clients and Loved Ones Energetically – Long Distance?
Would You Like the Keys to Unlocking the Messages and Wisdom of Your Dreams?
Do You Know How Your Presence Can Be the Most Powerful Gift You Give to Others?
Healing From the Core: Advanced Energy Dynamics and Applications II
As a therapist or practitioner we desire to have our skills and individual gifts shine through effortlessly. Integrating Full Body Presence allows our clients to walk away saying, ‘Now, that was a great session.’ They may not know why, but in that session they accomplished more, felt heard and supported deeply, perhaps for the first time.”
~Suzanne in a recent interview about HFAE2
How can you bring the depth of your full body presence to every treatment session, and to every moment of your life? HFAE2 will explore this and more in a rich experiential atmosphere with lots of hands-on opportunities for you to master your energy presence.
In this workshop we break down the exact skills needed to bring your full body presence to each treatment session you give regardless of your therapeutic specialty or profession.
• Learn how to start every session with a clean neutral slate, without an agenda.
• Discover how to hold a steady, clear, open-hearted space that honors healthy boundaries.
• Practice relaxing, and finding comfort in the silence of a sacred moment, with no tension to speak.
• Learn to recognize the words that do need to be spoken.
• Practice using open-ended language that allows your client to own their process.
• Recognize the sensory cues “pings” (kinesthetic, sensation, auditory, visual, smell) from our navigational system, registering something that needs attention.
• Learn the presence needed to treat children and animals in a way that makes them feel safe and welcoming of your touch.
• Practice working with someone at a distance, expanding the time-space continuum for healing.
• Explore the structure that allows for an in depth exploration of the wisdom and language of dreams.
This training includes a great deal of hands-on practice. Master your skills of full body presence for whatever comes up on your table or in your life. This workshop is designed to support therapists interested in more fully integrating Healing From the Core into their work and lives.
Lori Chinitz, PT, CST-D (Long Island, NY)
Lori is a Healing from the Core Certified Instructor, and physical therapist with over 30 years of experience. Lori’s strengths as an instructor and clinician flow out of her capacity to witness and support each person’s unique journey. Her gentle, down to earth style has been a key to helping others unlock deeper doorways towards healing. Creating a space of safety and connection allows her clients to feel recognized and heard. Lori combines her keen integration and synthesis of body, mind and spirit to assist each person in their healing process.
Learn more about Lori.
February 6 – 10, 2019
Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore CA 94550
SAVE $200 on this workshop and pay only $100/month with the money-saving, interest-free Tier Two Core-Pak! Get details here or contact the International Alliance of Healthcare Educators at 800-311-9204 and ask for the Healing From the Core Tier-Two Core-Pak.
Successful completion of HFAE1 (formerly the HFC Practitioners Training).
An individual session with the Instructor, Lori Chinitz, is required prior to this training also. Payment can be made at time of session. Contact Lori at LSChintz@gmail.com to set up your session. Learn more about this session.
Register by January 6th to save $50 on your 1-on-1 private session! (regularly $150)
CEUs available (35 contact hours)
NCBTMB Approved Provider
Registration begins at 8:30 am on Day 1
Days 1 through 4 – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Day 5 – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Livermore Community Center
4444 East Avenue
Livermore, CA 94550
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply. Please contact the local sponsor directly for their specific cancellation policy.