CST & SER Mentoring Days (Reston, VA)
Join Suzanne Scurlock for
Advanced CST & SER Mentoring Days
December Topic ~ “Treating Concussion and Head Injury”
Calling all CST-SER therapists! Give yourself the gift of a mentored trade session, get all your practice questions answered and enjoy a full day of warm camaraderie at a Mentoring Day with Suzanne. (Prerequisite: SER1)
Everywhere you look these day, brain injury is a trending topic.
ESPN recently gave a behind-the-scenes look at the NFL game-day concussion protocol.
But it’s not just pro athletes who are affected.
This subject is every bit as critical for kids.
A study about it was recently published online for the next issue of Pediatrics.
It states that 1 to 2 million US children seek treatment for mild traumatic brain injury every year.
And that doesn’t even take into account the thousands of daily accidents and injuries that contribute to head trauma.
That’s why it has never been more important for you to join us for our “CST and SER Mentoring Day” on Saturday, December 7th.
Our topic: Treating Concussion (Cranial and Sacral) and Head Injury
We’re diving deep into the subject, exploring questions like these:
- As therapists, how do we show up for patients and clients with this particular issue?
- How do we give their systems what they need so their brains have a fighting chance to return to their former capacity?
- How do we stay deeply present so we can hear the subtle whispers that someone with head trauma will give you?
The truth is, there’s no cookie-cutter recipe for head injuries and issues like these.
No matter how skilled you are at CST, you still need to practice:
- Dropping into your bones
- Getting quiet and clear
- Using your presence to naturally sooth your client’s nervous system
- Staying fully grounded in your brain and heart
- And facilitating a healing experience that even modern medicine cannot replicate
I hope you’ll join us for this very timely topic.
It’s never been more important.
Register for 2 sessions and
receive $25 off each day!
- December 7, 2019 ~ Treating Concussion and Head Injury
- 2020 Dates to be announced soon!
Reston, Virginia (you’ll receive the address after registration)
Tuition and Registration Options
We have a new online payment system!
Please select an option below and follow payment instructions.
Contact the office (office@HealingFromTheCore.com) if you have credits on file
and would like to use one on December 7th.
Your Registration Options for December 7th:
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
For Further Details
Contact Karen Durana by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 301-806-6933.
While we do our best to accommodate changes, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply.