CST & SER Mentoring Days (Reston, VA)
Join Suzanne Scurlock for
Advanced CST & SER Mentoring Days
“The Significance Detector: Sharpening Your Skills”
Calling all CST-SER therapists! Give yourself the gift of a mentored trade session, get all your practice questions answered and enjoy a full day of warm camaraderie at a Mentoring Day with Suzanne. (Prerequisite: SER1)
As CranioSacral Therapists, we have a rare tool at our fingertips most practitioners would envy.
It’s one that tells us, in an instant, the importance of any issue a client is processing — whether it’s physical, emotional, or something even deeper than that.
That coveted tool is the Significance Detector.
How can we turn our ability to decode its messages into a super strength?
That’s what we’re exploring in our next “CST & SER Mentoring Day” on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
Come discover how to …
- Work with key places in your own internal system to better hear the signals and whispers coming from your client’s inner wisdom.
- Consistently use these keys to unlock — and release —tissue restrictions and trauma patterns.
- Refine your palpation and presence to tune into the body even more deeply to facilitate exceptional sessions.
- Accurately interpret the range of tissue change that indicates healing.
- Catch the emotional signals most therapists miss that bring your clients into a deeper state of healing.
- Get your mind on board as an ally rather than a liability in the dialogue process.
Together we’ll plumb the depths these issues as we sharpen your skills — and bring even more ease and grace to your practice.
Register for 2 sessions and
receive $25 off each day!
- October 5, 2019 ~ Topic “The Significance Detector: Sharpening Your Skills”
- December 7, 2019 ~ Topic “Treating Concussion and Head Injury”
Reston, Virginia (You’ll receive the exact address after registration)
Tuition and Registration Options
We have a new online payment system!
Please select an option below and follow payment instructions.
Contact the office (office@HealingFromTheCore.com) if you have credits on file
and would like to use one on October 5th.
Your Registration Options for October 5th:
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
For Further Details
Contact Karen Durana by email at email@example.com or at 301-806-6933.
While we do our best to accommodate changes, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply.