Healing From the Core™
Full Body Presence™: Grounding & Healthy Boundaries (FBP)
In today’s world we all need full access to our inner and outer resources in order to survive and thrive with the daily demands being presented to us.
Tired of feeling scattered and pulled in many directions?
Want your presence to work for you, not against you?
Interested in mindful awareness?
Love feeling grounded?
Like keeping your energy tank full?
Want to experience more resilience under stress?
Need full access to your creativity and joy?
This course teaches the process of allowing the deep wisdom of the body to inform and help us navigate in our living, working, healing and relating in the world.
Come spend four days and return to your life, professionally & personally, with practical skills to:
- Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns.
- Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways.
- Remain fully grounded and present, even under stress.
- Create healthy boundaries that enhance your connection to the world, while avoiding burnout.
- PLUS, if you’re a therapist, earn 24 contact hours for CEUs!
A brief synopsis of your Four Days with Full Body Presence™
- Learn how to hold a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout and helps you enjoy your work more.
- Discover how to assess your energy reservoir throughout the day to combat exhaustion.
- Explore the Five Principles, and why they’re vital to your practice, no matter which modality you work with.
- Reconnect to natural energy habits to rejuvenate yourself and stay energetically full.
- Find out how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home.
- Integrate internally inspired movement to heal the nervous system, improve concentration levels and replenish yourself.
- Practice simple patterns of breathing that can calm the nervous system to reduce the chronic “fight or flight” response in you and your clients.
- Take away step-by-step protocols for holding a strong therapeutic presence for yourself and others, using touch and without touching.
PLUS, You’ll take home a comprehensive study guide for future reference.
See our individual course listings below.
Have you taken one of our courses? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re always interested in hearing feedback from you. If you’d like to tell us what’s on your mind, or simply offer a testimonial, please call our feedback line and leave a message after the recording: