Upledger Institute workshops, study groups and call series led by Certified HFC Instructors
Since 1986, Suzanne Scurlock has been a certified instructor of CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release with The Upledger Institute, teaching both nationally and internationally.
Click here to view the UI workshops Suzanne is qualified to teach
• Developing and Deepening CranioSacral Presence (DDCSP)
• CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1)
• CranioSacral Therapy 2 (CS2)
• CranioSacral Therapy and the Immune Response (CSIR)
• Clinical Application of Advanced CranioSacral Therapy (CAAD)
• Clinical Application of CranioSacral Therapy (CACS)
• Clinical Application of CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release (CASR)
• SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1)
• CranioSacral for Trauma Treatment and Presence (CSTTP)
View Suzanne’s current Upledger Institute teaching schedule, UI courses taught by our Healing From the Core™ Instructors, and other educational offerings for CSTs and Physical Therapists below.
About Developing and Deepening CranioSacral Presence (DDCSP)
Developed by Suzanne Scurlock, CMT CST-D for the Upledger Institute, DDCSP is a cutting edge workshop that combines hands-on protocols and therapeutic presence, teaching you how to cultivate your own navigational field for more effective treatment outcomes for whatever client population you work with.
Other Courses & Recommendations for CSTs and Bodyworkers
• Ethics in Therapeutic Presence (ONLINE) – This Seminar-On-Demand for Professional Massage Therapists is 4 contact hours in length.
• Elements of a Successful Therapeutic Business (2019) by Robyn Scherr and Kate Mackinnon is an excellent resource which comes highly recommended by Suzanne. View it on Amazon.
View individual in-person course listings below for more information.
Have you taken a course taught by Suzanne? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re always interested in hearing feedback from you. If you’d like to tell us what’s on your mind, or simply offer a testimonial, please call our feedback line and leave a message after the recording: