Full Body Presence: Grounding & Healthy Boundaries (FBP) – NOW ONLINE
Good news! You can now join us in the Full Body Presence® Workshop LIVE ONLINE.
In today’s world you need access to your inner and outer resources to survive and THRIVE.
Tired of feeling scattered and pulled in many directions?
Want your presence to work for you, not against you?
Interested in mindful awareness?
Love feeling grounded?
Like keeping your energy tank full?
Want to experience more resilience under stress?
Need full access to your creativity and joy?
This course teaches you the process of allowing the deep wisdom of the body to help you navigate how you live, work and heal in the world.
Spend 4 energizing days with us online — and return to your life with practical skills to:
• Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns.
• Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways.
• Remain fully grounded and present, even under stress.
• Create healthy boundaries that enhance your connection to the world, while avoiding burnout.
A brief overview of your 4 days with Full Body Presence Online:
1. Learn how to hold a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout and helps you enjoy your work more.
2. Discover how to assess your energy reservoir throughout the day to combat exhaustion.
3. Explore the Five Principles, and why they’re vital to your practice, no matter which modality you work with.
4. Reconnect to natural energy habits to rejuvenate yourself and stay energetically full.
5. Find out how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home.
6. Integrate internally inspired movement to heal the nervous system, improve concentration levels and replenish yourself.
7. Practice simple patterns of breathing that can calm the nervous system to reduce the chronic “fight or flight” response in you and your clients.
8. Take away step-by-step protocols for holding a strong therapeutic presence for yourself and others, using touch and without touching.
AND, You’ll take home a comprehensive study guide for future reference.
Suzanne Scurlock, CMT, CST-D, is the Creator of Healing From the Core® and Full Body Presence®
Suzanne is one of the world’s leading authorities on conscious awareness and its transformational impact on the healing process.
For more than 30 years she has empowered people with practical tools that enable them to experience joy in each moment without burning out. These skills help improve every aspect of their lives, from their health and well-being to their relationships, their careers, their creativity, even the growth of their businesses.
After decades of perfecting her methods of awakening the body’s innate wisdom, Suzanne created the comprehensive Healing From the Core training curriculum in 1994. Today it includes a robust selection of international workshops, webinars, speaking engagements and audio programs.
One of the original instructors personally mentored by the late Dr. John E. Upledger, Suzanne also continues to teach CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release for the Upledger Institute on nearly every continent. What’s more, she collaborated with the late Emilie Conrad for almost two decades. Together they integrated Emilie’s Continuum Movement with Suzanne’s Full Body Presence to teach other practitioners how to accelerate and deepen the healing process.
Known for her honest, grounded, nurturing manner, Suzanne is adept at weaving together mind, body and spirit to create a unique environment that encourages profound healing. She is the author of Reclaiming Your Body: Healing from Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom and Full-Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
Learn more about Suzanne.
July 23 – 26, 2020
CEUs available (24 contact hours)
Massage Therapists: NCBTMB Approved Provider
Contact IAHE (International Alliance of Healthcare Educators) for your specific license requirements. 800-311-9204
Recommended reading and listening:
- Scurlock-Durana, Reclaiming Your Body: Healing From Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
- Scurlock-Durana, Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
Please listen to the accompanying audio explorations (download information included in each book).
This is a four-day workshop.
Course hours are 10:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern each day, with breaks for lunch.
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply.