CST & SER Mentoring Days (Reston, VA)
Join Suzanne Scurlock for
an Advanced CST & SER
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Focus: “Dialoguing with the Brain”
Many of us think of the brain and its many structures, membranes, fluids and complexity as an overwhelming task when it comes to dialoguing.
We ask ourselves such things as:
Where am I in the brain? What if I am speaking the wrong words to the wrong parts?
In fact, the brain is like any other structure in the body – the same guidelines apply for dialoguing with a couple of special considerations which we will be going into in detail in this mentoring day.
People entering our practices with head injuries from birth trauma, falls, sports activities, car accidents, and surgeries, and any other sort of injury to the head…
All deserve the treatment that is one of the most effective for speeding up healing and releasing layers of trauma.
CST and our ability to listen to the person’s system is one of the most powerful healing modalities that comes with so much benefit and so little risk.
We’ll delve deep and address the many questions that come up in this process, such as:
- When do I actually engage with the brain and the trauma it has been through? Immediately… waiting a particular amount of time… or never touching the brain unless the doctor has released the person into your care?
- Can brain problems and trauma originate elsewhere in the body and how do I assess that? And how do I treat that issue?
- How often does the standard 10-step protocol come into play where the brain is concerned? How often do I use it as a part of a whole treatment?
- There are a couple of steps in the 10-step protocol that call for a compression phase of a step (sphenoid and the mandible). When do we bypass that part of the treatment? And how often does that occur?
- How many treatments should you tell a client they need in order to experience full healing? How do we gauge this in an ethical manner without false promises?
- How do you speak to and create a treatment plan for this complex issue?
You’ll learn all of this and much more when you join me for a full day of comradery and learning as we sharpen your skills and make your practice (and life!) even more rewarding.
Come practice with us in this safe and sacred space.
And become the best CranioSacral Therapist you can be.
Register for 2 sessions & receive $25 off each day!
- March 14, 2020 ~ Topic: Dialoguing with the Brain”
(Registration open through March 7th)
- June 6, 2020 ~ Topic: “Review of the Avenue of Expression: Mouthwork”
- October 10, 2020 ~ Topic: “Facilitated Segments: Releasing the Dural Tube”
- December 5, 2020 ~ Topic: Dialoguing with the Significance Detector”
Reston, Virginia (exact address to be sent after registration)
Successful completion of SER1
Tuition and Registration Options
We have an online payment system!
Please select an option below and follow payment instructions.
Contact the office (office@HealingFromTheCore.com) if you have credits on file
and would like to use one on March 14th.
Your Registration Options for March 14, 2020:
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
For Further Details
Contact Karen Durana by email at email@example.com or at 301-806-6933.