Full Body Presence: Skills to Energize Your Life (HFSEL)
55000 California 1
Big Sur, CA 93920
This weekend workshop is packed with useful skills for rejuvenating your mind, body and soul without taking a lot of time away from your busy life.
- Energize your daily life.
- Gain practical tools and skills for meeting life’s challenges with new resources that don’t fade – ones that grow stronger with practice.
- Discover how to tune into your body’s wisdom to stay energized in the face of life stressors and draining situations.
- Learn the exact steps for re-charging your system, to calm physical tension and quiet your mind.
A Brief Synopsis of Your Two Days with Skills to Energize Your Life
- Learn how holding a strong, grounded presence can positively influence your life, prevent burnout and help you enjoy your personal and work life more.
- Discover how to assess your energy reservoir throughout the day to combat exhaustion.
- Explore the Five Principles, and why they’re vital for creating the life you want.
- Reconnect to natural energy habits to rejuvenate yourself and stay energetically full.
- Find out how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home.
- Improve concentration levels and replenish yourself by practicing simple movements to rejuvenate your nervous system.
- Practice a simple breathing technique that can reduce anxiety and tension.
In today’s world we all need full access to our inner and outer resources in order to survive and thrive with the daily demands being presented to us. This course teaches the process of allowing the deep wisdom of the body to inform and help us navigate in our living, working, healing and relating in the world. Coming to respect and listen to this body wisdom as the ground of our knowing helps us rediscover our innate spirituality and to develop our emotional intelligence.
This course will enable you to:
- Learn about healthy boundaries
- Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns
- Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways
- Remain fully grounded and present, even under stress
And I am sure you know, but I will say it anyway: Suzanne is a gifted teacher and leader. 🙂 It was a pleasure to be with her and learn from her. It has been a week and I am still bathing in the loving energy. Going deeper. Thank you.
Participant Testimonial: I am still bathing in the loving energy...
Los Gatos, California
And I am sure you know, but I will say it anyway: Suzanne is a gifted teacher and leader. 🙂 It was a pleasure to be with her and learn from her. It has been a week and I am still bathing in the loving energy. Going deeper.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D (Reston, Virginia)
Suzanne is one of the world’s leading authorities on conscious awareness and its transformational impact on the healing process.
For more than 30 years she has empowered people with practical tools that enable them to experience joy in each moment without burning out. These skills help improve every aspect of their lives, from their health and well-being to their relationships, their careers, their creativity, even the growth of their businesses.
After decades of perfecting her methods of awakening the body’s innate wisdom, Suzanne created the comprehensive Healing From the Core training curriculum in 1994. Today it includes a robust selection of international workshops, webinars, speaking engagements and audio programs.
One of the original instructors personally mentored by the late Dr. John E. Upledger, Suzanne also continues to teach CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release for the Upledger Institute on nearly every continent. What’s more, she collaborated with the late Emilie Conrad for almost two decades. Together they integrated Emilie’s Continuum Movement with Suzanne’s Full Body Presence to teach other practitioners how to accelerate and deepen the healing process.
Known for her honest, grounded, nurturing manner, Suzanne is adept at weaving together mind, body and spirit to create a unique environment that encourages profound healing. She is the author of Reclaiming Your Body: Healing from Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom and Full-Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
Learn more about Suzanne.
August 25 – 27, 2017
The Esalen Institute, Big Sur, California
55000 California 1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Course cost ranges from $405 – $1,595 depending on accommodations (includes tuition).
See more information below under Venue.
Massage Therapists: CEUs available (12 contact hours)
NCBTMB Approved Provider
This is a three day, residential workshop. Course Hours:
Friday 8:30PM – 10:00PM
Saturday 9:30AM – 12:45PM and 3:30PM – 6:45PM
Sunday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Venue and Accomodations
Once a year, Full Body Presence: Skills to Energize Your Life is offered at The Esalen Institute as a three-day, residential workshop. Course cost ranges from $405 – $1,595 depending on accommodations (includes tuition). Register for the workshop with the International Alliance of Healthcare Educators (IAHE). Then, register for your lodging preference with The Esalen Institute at 831-667-3005. For further details and travel information, click here. To learn more about available accommodations, visit The Esalen Institute or call 831-667-3005. To learn more about registration and booking or for other questions, contact IAHE at 800-311-9204. NOTE: If you register early, you can request the cheapest housing and potentially save over $500 if sleeping bag space is still available!
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply. NOTE: This standard cancellation policy applies to ONLY the tuition for courses held at the Esalen Institute. For the residential fees, please make sure to discuss the cancellation policy with the Esalen Institute when you book your accommodations.