FREE LIVE Virtual: Finding Center in an Off-Center World
Discover how to harness your “body wisdom” to navigate stress, recenter yourself, and respond in healthy ways… especially to challenging people and situations.
Transform feelings of overwhelm and begin to heal trauma and pain
through proven techniques that activate your body’s 6 wisdom centers.
Or seek wisdom from your bones? (An idea most people find bizarre until they discover how to activate it!)
Your body is extremely wise… with six unique (and often underutilized) wisdom centers.
This innate wisdom can guide you to take right action when you’re confused… settle you in times of overwhelm… and help you get clear and centered (and stay there!) even in the craziest of situations.
If you’ve experienced trauma or you’re struggling with a health challenge, you might go through your days feeling slightly (or significantly) out of touch with your body — cutting you off from the wisdom of your innate guidance system.
You can actually override this habit… by turning to your body wisdom.
Yes, your body is actually your most reliable resource for healing and for keeping you safe, calm, and centered.
Your body doesn’t lie. The sensations you feel are spontaneous. They don’t stop to rationalize, judge, or censor — that’s your mind taking over, attempting to deal with stress, keep you safe, push away pain, or otherwise cope. And that is not sustainable, especially in the challenging times we live in.
So how can you harness your body’s wisdom so you can regroup, recenter… and respond in new ways to old and new stress?
Your body’s wisdom is located in six different areas of your body: your heart, gut, bones, pelvis, legs and feet, and integrated brain.
Registration for this virtual event is FREE. Reserve Your Space Now.
Each of the wisdom areas has its own special gifts in times such as these…
- Your heart reminds you of what truly matters when the “fur is flying” or you’re pulled in many directions at once.
- Your gut shows you what is right for you to take action on, and what is not yours to do when differences erupt.
- Your pelvis can give you a clear sense of how much energy you have for any given endeavor — whether it’s a “sacred” family tradition that’s ultimately draining, or something new you’d like to explore.
- Your legs and feet help you activate what you’re truly inspired to create for your family and community during the holidays, and at other times – helping you make decisions when confusion arises.
- Your bones settle and clarify what seems emotionally turbulent.
- Your integrated brain gives you creative strategies and maps for navigating your life in ways that help you not just to survive, but THRIVE through the holidays and on into the new year… no matter what it brings.
Whether you’re in an election season, the holiday season, or a season of change… there’s a greater potential for discord at the dinner table this time of year. Differing political views among your loved ones, friends and in the collective, can stress your body, mind, emotions, and relationships.
This event will help you better navigate (and heal) in what appears to be a VERY off-center world.
Founder of the Healing From the Core Curriculum and Author of Full Body Presence and Reclaiming Your Body
P.S. During Finding Center in an Off-Center World you’ll discover techniques to elegantly navigate challenging times — and difficult people — using your body’s guidance system (just in time for the holidays!), how to stay centered and yet still connected when life pulls you in every direction — and so much more!
This event is free but requires registration. Reserve Your Space Here.