Sponsor Resource Center:
Forms & Checklists
Budgeting & Recordkeeping
Learn how you can earn an income by sponsoring a workshop. The links below show examples of workshop budgets and a form to keep track of your workshop registrations and expenses.
We’ve provided these forms and checklists to help you navigate and organize the sponsor process. Please contact Lynn Foley at 703-587-8554 or Lynn@HealingFromTheCore.com if you have any questions.
Use these to get your workshop on the HFC calendar and for additional info on creating a successful class
- NEW! ONLINE WORKSHOP ADD FORM
Please use this form to add your workshop to the HFC calendar. Once you click “Submit”, the system alerts us to start the process of getting your workshop added to our overall HFC marketing calendar. We vastly prefer this form so please only use the “paper” form below as a reference form, or speak with Lynn before submitting it instead of the online version.
(NOTE: Until we receive this form, your workshop has not been added to the calendar and registration system – so this one is CRUCIAL!)
- Workshop Add Form (FOR REFERENCE – see above)
- Ordering Supplies from IAHE Form
- Picking a Site/Location for the Workshop
- Supplies Needed for the Workshop
View samples and prepare your marketing campaign
Click to view Email List Example
If you have any questions about how to do this, please contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms to Take to the Workshop
- Current HFC Workshop Schedule (to be printed in color)
- Core Pak Information & $150 Advanced Discount Registration Form
(to be printed in black/white and front/back)
- Generic Core-Pak flyer
- Next Step Flyer (Advanced HFC registration form for new HFFBP graduates)
(to be printed on Legal-size paper, in color, front/back, and folded)
- Wall Charts to display at the workshop
(this is a set of 2-4 pages that give an overview of each type of workshop – to be printed in color)
- Wall Charts for the Advanced workshops
(this is a set of 6 pages that describe each of the Advanced workshops in greater detail – to be printed in color)