Full Body Presence at The Nat’l Guild of Hypnotherapists
I am delighted to be speaking tonight to the National Guild of Hypnotherapist’s monthy meeting. It will be from 7:30 – 9pm at 1604 Spring Hill Road, Suite 300, Tysons Corner, VA. It is open to the public. Contact Catherine Strasburg at 703-300-2486 if you would like to join us.
Here is description of what I will be covering from their email invitation.
Join Suzanne as she covers the highlights of the Five Principles of Full Body Presence and an experiential glimpse into the essence of her powerful audio explorations. She will draw from her 25 years of experience to share her step-by-step practice of present moment awareness, as well as grounding and healthy boundaries. She has taught people from all walks of life, including healthcare professionals, parents, caregivers, life coaches, teachers, ministers, managers and counselors through experiential workshops, her audio series and her book, Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
Her work teaches tools, skills and energy habits that help you:
• Rejuvenate and nourish yourself in healthy ways
• Understand the dynamics of your unique energy patterns
• Connect with the joy already present in your life
• Hold a healing space, a therapeutic presence, for others
• Create healthy boundaries that allow deep connection to the world
• Remain fully present, even in situations of stress
I am always happy to be taking the Healing From the Core work to professionals beyond my normal audience! See you there!