Full Body Presence Overview – Reston, VA
To thrive in today’s demanding world, we need full access to our inner and outer resources.
Just imagine how much more you could accomplish…
…When you have as much energy at the end of the day as you do at the beginning
…When you’re so centered during your day that no matter what issues may come up, you stay calm and centered
…When you can more easily feel the subtleties of the craniosacral, lymphatic and visceral systems, and every other body system
These are just a few of the gifts waiting for you in a Full Body Presence Overview.
This introductory workshop provides you with powerful techniques to become a more effective therapist, improve your client outcomes and create an inspiring life.
Despite our highest aspirations, unless we know how to hold a healing space for ourselves, the outcome is often burnout.
Attend a Full Body Presence Overview and learn effective skills to:
• Maintain strong, healthy boundaries.
• Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns.
• Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways.
• Remain fully grounded and present, even in extreme stress.
A Brief Synopsis of Your Day with Full Body Presence
This course teaches how listening to the body’s deep wisdom can help us to navigate our lives and enables us to rediscover our innate spirituality and develop our emotional intelligence.
You will learn a step-by-step process of reclaiming and transforming the tight, numb, or painful places within so that you can feel your wholeness – the sense of aliveness that allows us to be in a state of grace, connected with our core. Using guided explorations, conscious intention, gentle movement, breath, and journaling, we will learn about our unique energy flows and how to create new energy habits that help heal internal blocks and open the way to grace and wholeness.
By the end of this 6-hour workshop you should be able to:
1. Display general body-energy awareness
2. Implement a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout, and helps you enjoy your work more
3. Establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home
4. Describe the Five Healing Principles and why they’re vital regardless of your modality or lifestyle
Christi Fath, LMT, BCTMB (Fairfax, VA)
Christi is a Certified HFC Presenter and a massage therapist with over 11 years of experience. She is the owner of Collaborative Healing and Consulting in Reston, Virginia. Her practice combines CranioSacral therapy, lymph drainage therapy, visceral manipulation and massage therapy. She enjoys helping clients learn to hear and listen to the messages from their deep inner wisdom. She has been involved with the Healing from the Core Program since 2004 and brings over 20 years of teaching experience to the presenter role
She enjoys sharing knowledge and providing experiences to help other learn and grow, and stays grounded by connecting with nature, bodywork, and connecting with friends.
April 21, 2018
Exact address to be given after registration
One day workshop 10:00AM to 4:30PM.
Registration opens at 9:30AM.
Recommended reading and listening:
- Scurlock-Durana, Reclaiming Your Body: Healing From Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
- Scurlock-Durana, Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom (book).
Please listen to the accompanying audio explorations (download information included in each book).
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a $50 cancellation or transfer fee may apply.