Encore! FREE Virtual Event: Feeling at Home in Your Body
What if you could start feeling more at home in your body AND life?…
Clear, safe, and grounded so that you can live a life that’s creative, happy, and healthful despite the outer turbulence of the world…
The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body.
We all block out our body’s wisdom from time to time. Yet, when you do this you also block your access to your natural life force AND true joy.
On Tuesday, December 12, you can start to dissipate the barriers to your body’s innate wisdom when you join me for Feeling at Home in Your Body: 3 Keys to Releasing Old Trauma & Opening to Your Body Wisdom.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now.
- Why cultivating a fresh sense of curiosity is essential to releasing old trauma
- How the embodiment process shifts your empathy from a burden to a gift
- How to tell when you’re taking on the traumas of the world… and how to feel them melt away by re-establishing healthy boundaries
- How trusting the “smart way” can attract more resources to you
- A sensory-awareness experience to open your foundational body wisdom channels
My focus and passion is teaching you how to open to your body’s invaluable wisdom so you can be more present, healthy, wise, and joyful.
If you’re ready to start releasing old traumas that may be blocking your full body presence and stifling your personal power, you’ll want to join me for this fascinating event!
Founder of the Healing From the Core Curriculum and Author of Full Body Presence and Reclaiming Your Body
P.S. During Feeling at Home in Your Body, you’ll discover how to consistently stay in touch with your body’s innate capabilities and your most natural and clear path to full-body presence and greater awareness.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.